Winds of Change Submissions and Orders
Posted on Thursday October 12, 2017 at 09:26AM
The Edgerton and District Historical Society would like to remind the community that they are seeking submissions for the updated "Winds of Change II" history book. They are asking that all new information be submitted by June 30, 2018. Details can be found at:
The information sheet is also available at the Village of Edgerton Office.
Copies of the original "Winds of Change I" are for sale at the Village Office for the price of $125.00. The Historical Society is also accepting pre-orders for the updated Winds of Change.
Please direct all questions or concerns to Louise Bergerud at 780-755-2189 or Mary Ann Sparks at 780-755-2409.
Author: Village of Edgerton
Comment on our article:
- Edgerton Emergency Service Advisory Board Position
- Summer Student Employment Opportunity
- Wainwright Economic Development Support Fund
- EESD Open House
- Eagles Nest 2018 Child Care Needs Assessment Survey
- Village of Edgerton News January 2018
- PUBLIC NOTICE 5020 54 Ave
- Outgoing Council Recognition
- Making the Village Safer