Posted on Friday November 16, 2018 at 04:42PM
With winter snow season upon us, it is important that we remind everyone of the importance of cleaning the snow from the sidewalks in front of your home or business.
For residences, ALL snow that you clean from your sidewalks is to be placed on your lawns, NOT on the streets. For downtown businesses, the snow from your sidewalk may be placed on the street (not on public property), however please ensure it is placed well into the street and away from the curb. This will allow for easier clearing and/or melting.
Snow is to be removed from business sidewalks within 24 hours of a snowfall and within 48 hours in the residential areas. Please refer to section L.300 of the Village of Edgerton Policy Book for details.
We ask for your cooperation and we intend to be diligent in enforcing our by-laws to ensure safety for all.
Author: Village of Edgerton
Comment on our article:
- CBC TV Show 'Still Standing' Coming to Edgerton
- Fibre Optic Internet
- Spring 2019 Edgerton Recreation Board Funding Applications
- Edgerton Volunteer Recognition Award 2019
- Municipal Security Cameras
- Village of Edgerton Summer Student Employment
- Edgerton Eagles Nest is hiring!
- Chase the Ace: Round 3!
- February 18 Office Closure